Thursday, February 10, 2011

Salary Increment Letter

An employee sends a letter to his boss requesting for an increase in his salary in the following way


Dear Bo$$,



In thi$ life, we all need $omething mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company. I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
Your$ $incerely, 

The next day, the employee received this letter of reply:


Dear Employee,

I kNOw you have been working very hard.NOw a days,NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet. NOw the newspapers are saying the world's leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if we may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember elections things may turn bad. I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.
Regards


Your

3 comments:

  1. Guess you loved it
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linkeԁ to thіs iѕ the quеstion of the nature of the audit and how it is conducted.
    Columbia Ϲollegе is more flexіble; its соurse audit policy notes
    that audit students are responsible for anу аpplicable lab fees.
    The rеmaining 5 comреtenciеs aгe
    electives, and you аrе granted a selection of ωhich you wish tο takе.


    Feel free to vіsit my web-sіte ... bligoo.com

    ReplyDelete