Monday, November 22, 2010

BRAINS are all you need !

 
An old man lived alone in small village in India . He wanted to spade his potato garden, but it was very hard work. His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison. The old man sent a telegram to his son and mentioned his situation.
 

Dear Son, I am feeling pretty bad because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my potato garden this year. I hate of doing the garden work due to my old age, moreover your mother is no more, or else we used to do it together .


I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot.  If you were here, all my troubles would have been over.
Shortly, the old man received this telegram:

“For Heaven’s sake, Dad, don’t dig up the garden!! The Guns MAY be buried there !!!!”
   
With love 
Son

The next morning, A dozen FBI agents and local police officers showed up and dug up the entire garden without finding any guns. 

Confused, the old man sent another telegram to his son telling him what is this, why you did this nasty things and police came and asked me so many questions, and they dug all the field and went but didn’t find any Guns which you mentioned,
His son’s reply was:

“Go ahead and plant your potatoes, Dad. It’s the best I could do for you from here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment